- In crisis mode because your loved one or their primary caregiver has experienced a major event?
- An Alzheimer’s or dementia caregiver feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and maybe even fearful for the well-being of your loved one?
- Watching your relationship change with your loved one as your caregiving responsibilities increase and they become more dependent on you?
- Feeling guilty for thoughts of starting the search for a higher level of care, including transitioning them to a care community?
- Wanting to feel empowered with steps and a plan and in better control of this journey?
I’ve been through the 14-year dementia and Alzheimer’s journey with my mom. I’ve lived through all the decisions, made all the mistakes and come out the other side with a strong purpose to serve others who have loved ones suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia.
I am a Certified Dementia Practitioner® (CDP ®) and Certified in Dementia Care® (CDC ®) and it’s my mission to work with you, the family member, in private, one-on-one conversations to provide you with an objective perspective and savvy guidance on this long and arduous journey so you can look back on it with peace of mind that you did the best you could.
Help with a Crisis and Getting Answers
It’s pretty common to wait until something BIG happens to your loved one or their primary caregiver before your realize how bad things are and that they’re getting worse.You need solutions that work for everyone in your family, including your loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s. I’m here to create a customized dementia journey plan with you so you have no regrets or guilt when looking back on this journey.
As a Dementia Care expert, I can help you build a care plan that quiets the sense of overwhelm, fear, sadness, frustration and other emotions. You need a fellow journeyman to support you during this four to eight years, someone you can trust, who’s been in your shoes.